- Finally, a one-man chalk line! Tip releases off the edge of the workspace after snapping your line, making roofing safer and DIY projects more efficient
- Durable, high-impact resistant ABS casing that can withstand the grittiest construction sites
- 4.4:1 planetary gears for quick reeling
- Spill-resistant chalk door with pinch to open mechanism
- Chalk box rests on its side for a comfortable refill
- Built-in belt clip, no tool pouch needed
- Recessed SnapBack Tip holder to eliminate dangling tips
- Stronger Nylon Braided Cord which lasts longer than a traditional chalk line string
- Accurate and easy to read plumb bob
- Advanced center point mark indicator
- Separator plate keeps chalk out of gears
Snaps Back so you Don't Walk Back!
CE Tools introduces the new standard in chalk lines with the SnapBack releasable tip.
NEVER cross a workspace again to retrieve a chalk line tip!
Fits in your hand perfectly whether you're right or left handed with premium rubber grips for comfort.
Belt Clip/Tip Docking Station
1.) No more setting the chalkline down and watching it fall or slide away. Clip it and forget it!
2.) The SnapBack tip clips in flush to the back of the unit. It docks in the belt clip. No more dangling tip!
Easy to Release
It's so simple we've even had a 7 year old do it their first try. The red knuckle covers the teeth on the way back so the tip doesn't catch while reeling in the line. Cuts your steps in half!
Improved Chalk Fill Door
Fill door has 2 tabs that must be pinched to open the door. This reduces the accidental openings that other chalk line doors have.